Saturday, June 2, 2012

north face deals After some extremely troublesome hand thread

I personally taxi to the hospital she was picked up, and came to the police station.
After some extremely troublesome hand thread, Li Yan Zi my complaints has finally been canceled, and Li Yan Zi out of the Office of the Public Prosecution Division really was an easy.
I personally hit the handlebar Li Yan Zi sent the powder to read it and handed the boss hands. Zheng Creek has been working here, listen to the boss very diligent work very seriously, I have heard are very pleased.
Great thunder and flying over the sea also pitching in, helping the boss to do some of them able to do still listen to me.
Since nothing, I immediately again back to police, the prosecution did not, I should also restore the original post!
Standing of the total IPCC's office door, I almost kicked the door kicked open, no way, accustomed to their feet to open the door, I am glad I received the foot as fast enough. Dusting clothes,air max 90 sale, politely knocked on the door.
I heard the door to go into total IPCC sitting in the chair, looked at me and smiled, as if he was waiting for me.
First, I saluted to the IPCC, sit down to this. Who people big government, if I is the total IPCC, I am not a full police station every day to me early in the evening Keizo The Ci ceremony is not, who at least once on the button half a month salary.
I am inclined a glass of water, did not see the side with a straight face, and looked cold.
Total IPCC see that I would be like this, it does not matter raised eyebrow, took my revolver documents out from the table below, on the desk.
Sand hunting,north face deals, reinstatement, Grab your things! I did not speak, as also did not see those things, the cold face is to not respond.
Total IPCC looked at the door of his office, his face immediately relaxed, first smiled, then the face, but float a Youse.
Reinstatement after the first thing to go back to their anti-triad unit, one just opened the office door, I heard the ear suddenly sounded a burst of cheers, and is littered with a lot of color.
The egg, you are talking about, sand, head of the originally innocent thing! Long live the The anti-triad unit of five people flocked to the front of me, and everyone laughed together looked at me as if the New Year and to engage in what, I left less than two days only.
To see my reaction, the colleagues of, the anti-triad group immediately on the shocked,, blinking forward to

No comments:

Post a Comment